Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

More about the Wikipedia Life Extension entry

Despite my former claim of withdrawal, I made substantial revisions in an attempt to create a clear expression of fact on the Life Extension page (particularly on the subject of cryonics) that would be less open to challenge. Others have participated in revisions to some extent. I now feel more at peace with the current version of the
Wikipedia Life extension page. I can live with some fighting and compromise, but I do have my limits. At the moment, at least, there is some compromise and no fighting, and I feel that the page is conveying a fairly accurate overview of life extension. And I am hopeful that I can help maintain this situation.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?