Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

Wikipedia withdrawal

As I mentioned before, I wrote Wikipedia entry on LIFE EXTENSION and "took ownership" of it. But I am now more conscious of how much "policing" and "argumentation" this can require. I don't want to be reverting the material of others and I don't want to be arguing with them about it. There are too many ignorant people who are ignorant of their ignorance who make silly & ignorant revisions. I don't want to bear the cost of time, energy or argumentative upset to keep the LIFE EXTENSION page to a high level of quality and a source of pride. I do want people to be well-informed about life extension, but I think it is better to use my energy and time in areas where I have more control over the product, such as my Mechanisms of Aging webpage and the writing I do for the Cryonics Institute.

Therefore, the last version of the Wikipedia entry for LIFE EXTENSION for which I can take pride and of which I regard as an excellent overview of the subject is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Life_extension&oldid=31948154

Comments:
Treat Cancer with Flavonoids:

www.treat-cancer.nl

Dear Ben Best,

Reading your wonderful blog and homepage, I really wanted to show you my tiny webpage. It's about using flavonoids for cancer treatment and it's an alternative cancer treatment (because it's not really proven in clinical trials). I always tend to think that I must change something on this homepage but I don't know what/ how.

Thank you for your attention.

Steven Chang
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?